1. When do we deliver?
Our couriers deliver from Monday to Friday during office hours. We do not deliver during non-working days.
You cannot program a delivery.
2. Important information regarding shipments
We kindly invite you to take into consideration the following information:
- Once the order is placed, you will receive an email with the tracking number to verify the status of your shipment;
- If you purchased as a registered user you will be able to check the status of your order by logging in into your account and visiting the ‘Order’ section. If you haven’t registered yet, you can click here in order to be updated on your shipment;
- There will be made three attempts of delivery and a note will be left at each attempt;
- We are not able to change the delivery address once the parcel has been shipped;
- We do not deliver neither to P.O. boxes nor to general delivery;
- Cash on delivery payments for Italian and French shipments can’t exceed, respectively, €999,99 and €750,00.
3. Shipping methods and costs
Shipping costs vary depending on the type of shipment and destination selected. They will be automatically calculated at checkout.
Orders submitted before 12.00 CET will be shipped the same day.
Here are the Standard and Express shipping options offered.
|Italy||€ 5.90||1-2 working days|
|san marino, vatican city||€ 8.00||1-2 working days|
|UK||£ 9.90||3-4 working days|
|Europe 1||€ 9.90||2-5 working days|
|Europe 2||€ 14.90||4-6 working days|
Details of the areas:
- Europe 1: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal
- Europe 2: Denmark, Ireland, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Switzerland, Norway, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Sweden, Hungary
|Italy||€ 14.90||1 working day|
|UK||£ 19.90||1 working day|
|Europe 1||€ 24.90||1 working day|
|Europe 2||€ 35.00||1 working day|
|Europe 3||€ 55.00||1 working day|
|International||€ 55.00||4-5 working days|
Details of the areas
- Europe 1: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Canary Islands, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Greece, Monaco
- Europe 2: Russia, Denmark, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Vatican City State, Croatia
- Europe 3: Israel, South Africa
- International: Rest of the World
Shipping to Russia
Due to a change in Custom policies, the orders shipped to Russia may be delayed. The delivery time could take up to 25 days.
Shipping to Israel (Gaza)
All the orders to Israel have been temporarily suspended. In order to make sure you will receive your parcel, please select an alternative shipping address as well.
4. Taxes and duties
To make sure the shipping costs are accurate, select the country of shipping using the link "Change country" at the top of the page. VAT locally in force will be applied to all destinations in the European Union and in England.
In the following countries, shipments are made Delivered Duty Paid (DDP), for which all the applicable import taxes are included in the final price of the product:
If you select a destination Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU), the price of the products shown do not include taxes and VAT. The recipient is responsible for all import duties, customs fees and local taxes in the country where the shipment is made. The payment of these fees is necessary to release the order for delivery.
We cannot predict what will be the amount payable for taxes and duties, so please check them before placing an order.